Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Peach Hills











Welcome to the quaint little town of Peach Hills, where the finest peach trees once grew on its sunny hills. Enjoy a morning walk on the beach, an afternoon in the park or an evening on the high street. Once you visit, you won't want to leave.

I have tested this world for a few hours, but please let me know if you experience any major problems. There are so very minor issues with routing (specifically when sims are traveling from lot to lot) but it's mainly because not all of the lots are placed directly along the side of a road.

This is a small, base game world that I built for myself and for those who enjoy the simplicity of the base game. You may add anything to the world that you like, change it up a bit, personalise it, I don't mind. Just don't upload it as your own, make sure that all the credits are pointing my way! Thanks and a lot and I hope you enjoy it!

(I am eager to hear your feedback, so I can make changes and amendments if need be).






4 comments:

  1. wow very beautiful world. I too love simple worlds and I'm so happy I found your blog and simblr.

    Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg finally a simple but unique world where you only need the base game. Most worlds got WA stuff on it, sadly i don't have it because it's just doesn't appeal to me. D: Thank you so much for this <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get this to open on my game. I only have Pets and Late Night, Ashdale worked perfectly but Peach Hills won't work for me. It dosen't pop up in the selection box on the menu.

    ReplyDelete